teasim is designed to be modular and lightweight.
Following the same idea as Arch Linux (btw, I use Arch):
Design decisions are made on a case-by-case basis through developer consensus
To ensure that developers endup with performant web server they intent to created.
That's why teasim is creating pre-built common pattern plugin for convinient usage for developers:
- Bearer - retreiving Bearer token automatically
- CORS - setup Cross Origin Request request
- Cron - setup cronjob
- Eden - end-to-end type safe client for teasim
- GraphQL Apollo - run GraphQL Apollo on teasim
- GraphQL Yoga - run GraphQL Yoga on teasim
- HTML - convenient plugin for handling HTML response
- JWT - authentication with JWT
- Server Timing - audit performance bottleneck with Server Timing API
- Static - serve static file/folders
- Stream - response streaming, and server sent event
- Swagger - generate Swagger documentation in 1 line
- tRPC - tRPC support
- WebSocket - websocket support
If you have plugin written for teasim, feels free to share you plugin by creating PR to documentation repo.